Office: PCD 4120
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Minnesota, 2011
- B.A., California State University, Los Angeles, 2006
- Fairness, bias, and diversity issues in organizational and educational settings
- Measurement and prediction of academic and job performance
- Worker health and well-being
Shen, W., Kiger, T. B., Davies, S. E., Rasch, R. L., Simon, K. M., & Ones, D. (in press). Samples in applied psychology: Over a decade of research in review. Journal of Applied Psychology.
Shen, W., Sackett, P. R., Kuncel, N. R., Beatty, A. S., Rigdon, J. L., & Kiger, T. B. (in press). All validities are not created equal: Determinants of variation in SAT validity across schools. Applied Measurement in Education.
Bono, J. E., Shen, W., & Snyder, M. (2010). Fostering integrative community leadership. Leadership Quarterly, 21, 324-335.